Powering the device is an octa-core Snapdragon 720G processor coupled with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and a base storage of 128 GB which is easily expandable up to 256 GB using the micro SD card slot. If you want to download the latest version of the SP Flash Tool, then you must head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for the Linux page.
You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. Then this Realme RMP2106 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Realme RMP2106 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device. This flash tool allows flashing “.ofp” stock ROM (Firmware) on your Realme Android devices.
In a Different way, they released their competitor phones with slightly modified specs. When you add an alphabet in the previous model number, It should have upgraded specs. But, they didn’t change the chipset in these models. Also, there is no latest software version in the release.
Realme 7 (Global) is one of the popular Device In series. In that situation, Hard and Soft Reset give us the best opportunity to settle the problem.
- The previous implementation basically first did a ‘Safe IMEI repair’ method, and then stock firmware file, if that failed, the ‘Legacy IMEI repair’ method.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Realme 6 RMX2001 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- In this article, we will be sharing a very important guide which may come helpful in some situations like soft bricked, hard bricked and boot loop.
- You should now see a prompt on the PC’s screen to confirm flashing, so click on “Confirm” to finally flash the stock firmware on your Realme device.
- You already have Realme UI V1.0 based on the Android 10 version.
Sometimes the same model will differ in specs in different regions. Realme 5, 5i, and 5s come with the same processor and have slight specs modifications. All of these variants come with Color OS based Pie 9.0 version. Last year Realme released a roadmap for their new Realme UI OS.